when is it now

mercredi 24 octobre 2012

the look is there, where could I go anywhere else there is something, how to get there, what to see, I am far, I exist, is now a passage, I must be ready, a single moment, a desire to go there, but after he will still spend time trying, I would go immediately go to the essentials, but I have to wait, nothing happens immediately, once it 'as it is, once it's different once I love, I after once okay, but twice is too much, I have not lived all this time again, I tried in one direction, it took me time, I can not change direction, I am caught in a cycle, I have to go through, I do not give up, I must be ready , it takes the desire, the presence, of the concept of existence varied, jumps length, mustard nose fish to water, the bitterness this time, because I believe in God, I could design a perfect world, but after seven days it was a Monday, I stopped, nothing comes, everything goes, ideas, friends, yesterday goes never to return, once again, you never know, the future is possible, it is an avenue where I walk, I am me, the others go, I need to be, I stay in my position, nothing surpasses everything is set, I go in secret, I know, I know, I'm starting in the middle of the crowd, everyone know, we're all indifferent, we advance a engine, the moment follows another time, it moves slowly, you, me, them, they, they, they advance into the unknown, something happens, that's how I know that everything is possible

Aucun commentaire: