when is it now

samedi 27 octobre 2012

all my strength, all my desire, all my life I embarked on an irony that is going to follow a path through the green grass and yellow flowers, an essay in the palm of your hand, I look at what is going well I can not help it, life is foreign to me, I'm used to since I was a kid and I began to understand that all this is false, the truth is elsewhere relations are empty, as empty that glass of wine I drank, there remains nothing but a bad taste in the mouth, for the moment all goes well, I do what I want, my body responds like a machine incredibly complex until atom everything goes in the same direction, but one day they will decide to go in another direction, that of fate, I do not know, I know nothing of life, but the love can happen is an extraordinary opportunity, when you love, this is crazy, this is the day, but at night I sleep, it must be shaped to go forward, always go to the front, an extraordinary effort, a mad passion, my whole being in a battle peaceful days hollow tiny leaps, a desire, two spaces, everything happens, nothing should be overlooked, moments after another, there n 'is not yet time, return later years to understand that we have to wait, it is not ready, hours lost, won second, yes, I'm going, I do not have an other choice, now is it happening, nothing to lose, I'm here, this is a critical issue that requires me to spend time, I should try to go through it, then I'll see what happens, I am not a soothsayer, I look at what is before me, and even that I do not understand, these people do, they walk in the street, where do they go, I do not know, I look they see me, it is beautiful, it is eternal,

Aucun commentaire: