when is it now

mercredi 10 octobre 2012

if it is considered valid to take the time, so why run, everything comes an hour, a day, a month, a year, the great moments of life have their beginning, at that precise moment my new life began that day then I was happy, I remember it well because I collect happy days to be able to study them well and know how to do it again, it is a long time that I started this business, that's why I can easily be a happy today, I know what it takes to be happy, we must first see ourselves in a mirror, I look at my head, my body, I'm outside and inside, it is a coherent whole, it is a first step, you must take some measures to be sure, it is the consciousness of existence, I am in the world, the world is in me, equilibrium is reached finally, it is necessary to check the reliability of the construction, a decided step, I leave my house, I meet people, I do not know them yet they are all human beings, fortunately, everyone goes well, we kindly gesture through without aggression, without a smile, is a cross indifferent, it is true that I dress without fancy not to attract attention, so I can walk in anonymity, the day passes the shadows lengthen, I 'm tired in the evening hours with my sweet wife and daughter, here is happiness, but I have to supply it with writing, it is not a pleasure, it is an obligation to stay happy, one day without writing, and i ask myself questions about life and its empty, it will not go, I quickly remember that I can write, it starts to get better, I sit down to write this goes well, I finished writing it goes well, these words are mine, I find them, I put them in place, I respect the agreements, spelling, and yet I would love to over write in nonsens for an emotion that can not be described, but everything happens when it happens, I'm here right now, this is an important moment, happiness is here 

Aucun commentaire: