when is it now

samedi 20 octobre 2012

a quick fix, I do not have time, I have to go, too bad I stay longer, and that's how I have not decided anything, I do not know what to do, I must be what I am, then I have no idea, I lack imagination when I walk away from me, I'm not afraid, I can not think of anything else, I'm stuck near to me, it does not bother me, I'm like that for years, I turn around, I do not know why, I do not want to know, we are each as it is, there is no reason, or rather must be a reason, life goes by without stopping, often I breathe, I do not feel any weight on the head, I laugh often alone, because I am often alone to laugh, I laugh at myself I find it slightly funny, I am not able to find things objectively funny, I'm going to the surface, just above the line, or just below, nothing specific, a feeling of existing alongside what I could do, but about two years before I was younger, this is not how I continued, one day after the other, attempts to go out when it rains, it wets and then it dries, front to back, one, two, three times seven, one, just one, it goes up and then goes down from anything, the desires of the body, it's weird everything happens just there is nothing to do, it just all of a sudden, we were well and wham, it's better, it's amazing, I was yet in a position to believe that it was possible to continue, but now they stop me to tell me it's time to look at the time, hey, yes, time passes, you must wake up, it's time, yes, but what time, I have nothing planned, it is not you that is expected, that's life moving forward, that's life which crushes, it's nothing left yesterday, and yet it was strong, intense dramatic, funny, nasty, and it's over, I no longer have a vague feeling that I will at least until next Monday

Aucun commentaire: