when is it now

samedi 27 octobre 2012

I am a part of life, it swirls in my head and it fixed a step forward and to one side and on the other it starts in the right direction, here and now I smell of roses, I breathe the sea air, everything is fine, thank who, how to say what I feel, life is so weird, yesterday, today, tomorrow, what a funny program, could we not go straight from beginning to end with pit stops to put peanuts in the bag embroidered, but life is the same for millions of years, nothing changes, we get up in the morning, goes to bed we are hungry, we eat, we drink, we dream, and what do we do tomorrow, and the hours pass, the happy, the sad, boring, and it bounces, and all for nothing, because we need to know , everything ends in eternal darkness, but it is good to think about all that, I think what I want, I go right, left, above, but not too low, I'll go as little as possible, I ''m afraid to stay down is dangerous, it is seductive, he called, come, come with me you will know the pleasure, yes that's the morning and sordid, headache, money that flies, I am much more quiet on the right or left, but is it that I can choose my role, is not already written somewhere on large dusty books, I do not know, I am just trying to go day by day like a monkey from tree to tree with the intention to stay in the hills without losing the awareness that I am an ordinary human being who loves what I do not know, what is important thing is to take life and never let go, right in front of oneself can discover simple truths, and from time to time I am in balance

Aucun commentaire: