when is it now

mardi 30 octobre 2012

one day I went to the ceiling, I realized that what counts is what matters most in this account, and back down I could see that I was low it was not a frustration, I like to go up and down and vice versa, a rocking motion which prevents me from being bored, but after a while I feel that it counts one and two and three, I must wake up , I must remember what day it is, it counts in life is to know that we are on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday or another day, there is not that much , it comes up all the time, it's not annoying, it's just wearing, what happens again, I want a sock, one is missing, where is it, this is a matter of destiny, we would like to find both socks at the same time, but the reality is stranger than fiction, I lose time looking for what counts, and it goes and it goes and it goes down, it always comes down to go further, it is always the same problem, how do you want me to go there while here is the place that has chosen to live our lives, I will never understand women is exactly why I like them, otherwise how boring to know everything, all die at once, this is not my program, I did not choose it but am interested to know what happens after that, because after not before, it's just the opposite, that is after after after now, a hint of happiness, and all is well

Aucun commentaire: