when is it now

mardi 30 octobre 2012

we must say to ourselves a lot of things, you can not choose what we think, it comes as it wants, and the other day I was thinking to travel by train when a car almost put me on the ground, I immediately prayed to God to protect me, it was a beautiful afternoon but now it is finished, it is in the evening, nothing happens, so much the better, I was tired, I am weary, it 'is in the evening, nothing happens, so much the better, I was tired, I went to bed to forget who I was, it does not bother me when I wake up I remember who I am, and i am forty-four years, so why not keep it at least as much time, it would lead me to eighty-eight, a good age to die in his bed, the last time before leaving for eternity to go say hello to my creative and say thank you for giving me the opportunity to live a good and happy life, I'm not saying I deserved it, I just say yes to everything, whenever my life happened at the intersection of way, I said yes and I left immediately for new adventures, this is what I want to say to young people, say yes to change that does not change anything, say yes when that changes everything, because after so it is no, no I would not go to see her, I'm not sure what want to live now, I would never go out of the way, but when I think that I have not lived, it makes me anything, it is the principal, I shall never love another woman, we met and we never separate

Aucun commentaire: