when is it now

mercredi 10 octobre 2012

Today I am going through an unknown time, yesterday I knew what I was doing, but now I am lost, I should have taken another path, one that I took regularly before, what took me to change, where to go, I did not ask myself, all I wanted was to furiously do something else, now that I am here I do not know what to do, what's the point of wanting, the destiny is strong, it is her we follow since our conception when we come from the cosmos, that day the first cell of our being come together and multiply, nine months later it launched its first call in atmosphere, the lungs fill with air, the air that gives life but also death, it burns hope I struggle to compensate for the loss of innocence, How long i have not believe in Santa Claus instead I put Jesus and his mother Mary, it fits my needs for more justification of the mystery of life, why life if it is not to live in love, feeling that Jesus made ​​his first commandment, love one another as I have loved you, it is in this sense that I am looking for a way out of boredom creeping over me, why do it, why be, it does not matter, I try to spend some time I stop, the slope is too steep, I must find another way, it is not a waste of time because I began to long for something, whatever I do, I find something

Aucun commentaire: