when is it now

lundi 8 octobre 2012

I was expecting somewhere when all of a sudden I remember that I have to do something, but I do not remember what exactly, I keep cool , I continue to walk, saying that it will come back to me but after a while my eyes are drawn to a group of young women, I mentally calculate all these intimacies and then I move on, as I live I forget what I experienced this is very convenient because I like it does not bother me, I find every day new things, even if I saw them yesterday, anyway we always see the same thing, the body, still body, millions of bodies, how to distinguish them, men shirts, women blouses, men in black, women in color, except when it rains and everything falls apart, there's nothing left, a puddle of water that reflects the sky, a blue hole in the gray, summer goes, it will be months before he comes back but I was tired of the sun that burns my skin , that's what I need gray clouds, cold, rain, it will help me to think of me when the weather is nice I do not think anything, I whistle in the warm wind, I am in torpor, but now it's getting cold, I start to tell me that if I am on earth is for a good reason, I must find it, I'll start, becareful, when i am i stay

Aucun commentaire: