when is it now

mercredi 24 octobre 2012

if I saw that I knew, but it took me time to find out what I did, a set of conditions, anxiety, laughter, an easy test to be at his best life now hopefully, my youth is wise, this is my fever, my uncertain future, hopefully in the midst of various troubles, despite the pressure I was able to understand that the light passes by, a precious moment, this moment where everything exists calmly, it is the pleasure of being alone in his dreams, yesterday I caught fish in black water, it does not bother me to see what is wrong, I forgot to say that it was Saturday i had to open the window, but how could I do things when I always seem to take the accessory for the truth, then it's all in a moment, the next moment there is nothing left, everything goes, everything returns, it is a particular passage, there was a time, years without project, a sudden panic, time passes, it does not stop for a beer and lose two hours, straight ahead without looking human hope, fall bodies, minds run in the loss identifiers, codes, secrets, places uncertain, the desire to spend time, and for the against a moment yesterday, today, forever, always, high precision, a millimeter, life happens in a tiny space between birth and death, there is a millimeter hope all these days thinking only of himself, his pleasures, his success, and nothing for the other, if it was the sum of selfishness, they would go to the moon, but the history of mankind is blind, it sees not selfish expectations that have lived for millions of years, these expectations are human, they are short, they are vain, all in vain, the days pass without bringing

Aucun commentaire: