when is it now

mercredi 24 octobre 2012

a leap forward, it is a simple story, I start now, then I go through the front door, I rush into the kitchen, I take a glass of water, life is beautiful, I know that I am now , it is enough to say that it is possible to live an attempted reality, then I go to sleep to forget everything I could do and I did not, life goes on in the unknown, we do not know all of that could have done it like this for millions of years, each generation tries to make a small jump, but eventually it crashes and restarts every birth that we advance in life, we crush day, all those hours that die in indifference, what matters is now, those seconds that make me live, I breathe, I feel, I forget, I think, it's time to take the distance, we could go straight, but caution made ​​me take other paths longer but safer for years to dig a tunnel, now I'm done, I see the blue sky, everything goes well, I finished a cycle slowdown, today I start a cycle of expansion, the times are getting longer, the hours pass like months, the moment is large, it is well, more and more, better and better, it will go in the right direction, common sense, the best choice, it is a joy to the experience I have lived so far, it has in my life, I have accumulated a good time, I drew in everyday life to bring me to my highest expectations, here and now I am happy

Aucun commentaire: