when is it now

lundi 8 octobre 2012

if life offered an easy solution where would be fun to take the time to find a way out of the gloom, a little more each day I approach the perfect moment, I do not know yet what it will look like, I 'm not tempted by luxury, clothes, car, on the other hand I would like to have the luxury to control time, I want to choose my timetable, have the opportunity to immediately take the road, go away, come back when I want , spend six months elsewhere, feel looks different, meet people German, Swiss, Austrian, Polish, French, Italian, that's good I feel European, I'd travel around southern Europe in winter and northern Europe in the summer, with hours lost moments of wandering, gazing on others, this is my project, but before I must go where I am, telling stories that have no beginning or end or storyline or anything, I'm going towards the word, this specific word that resonates beyond the possibilities is a long research and dried, is parasitized by a lot of emotions Annexes that pollute my desire for solitude, it is difficult to know exactly what you want to do, we are so used to regular life that always goes to the same places at the same times, so if one day I was said, no need to limit,  freedom is before you, I think I will be able to take the measure of this extraordinary change and move in a new direction by singing

Aucun commentaire: