when is it now

samedi 27 octobre 2012

I said something simple, you must go behind the tree to realize is not the same that before, it's an adventure that lasts a lifetime and at the end we arrive at the edge of understanding, all goes, there is only a empty body, but this is not a reason not to try to go through the trouble and put it on the ground to clear the view, it's nice, all well, I'm here, my body breathes, my head thinks , my legs walk  and I have a feeling that's going to get better, the days of happiness, hour of calm passion, enthusiasm for minutes nothing, and now I rarely jump, I prefer to walk, it's unsafe when you jump, you never know where we fall, whereas if you walk every foot soars towards a realistic goal, every step balances the body and gives him the strength to move, since it is the first man, there are three million years ago, what matters the most and which unifies the dreams of all men since the first man, we dream that we fly walking, and that's what happens when you walk in a steady long it seems that everything is flying around me and that I also fly, it is with the possibility of  fly without leaving the ground that recognizes the humanity, the animals that walk only walk and the animals flying only fly, they do not dream of the contrary, the human brain has a large part will one day lead to love his neighbor, it is programmed as it was programmed that humans would take three million years to see in the mirror and think at the same time he has an appointment at the mechanic to fix his car, is the extraordinary space that gives life, you can go frankly, anything is possible with the only condition to think we're all together, it means we're all in the same sense of respect, respect, faith, beauty, all going in the same direction, we'll get there one day

Aucun commentaire: