when is it now

dimanche 7 octobre 2012

it was a real pleasure to see you, I would not have thought to make the effort to understand you, you know the difficulty I estimate my neighbor, I have a natural inclination to despise it is more convenient to despise even before trying to establish a relationship, it is with great emotion that I speak with you, if you allow me I would like to take a break, I'm not used to kindly share with people, it even causes difficulty breathing, I'll take a walk outside, I took the opportunity to get away and not come back, I need to go to understand how I could get there, I I feel good, my life is quiet, I do not have any bad news that would have led to change something in my life, so why do I now find pleasure in talking with someone, while walking my thoughts fly through the air, I am light, I cross people without talking to them, this is happiness, but all of a sudden I think of this conversation in which I participated with happiness, for first time I understood what meant the word, conversation, the conversation is an exchange, we listen to the other and then speak in turn and so on, time flies when you're having fun, this is maybe what bothered me, I like to control the time, I do not like to see that it is already 19 hours, all this time to speak to say nothing, I can't believe it , what happens to me, I get holder, what I was before disappear without being able to do anything, should I complain, we must get used to it, it is  okay, I'll even make new friends, it is by talking that we meet people

Aucun commentaire: