when is it now

samedi 27 octobre 2012

slowly it happens, I am closer to what I must be, this is not negotiable, I am still what I am, I walk alone, I watch what happens, it happens no, everyone is not a gesture, not love, is solitude, we advance in silence, nothing happens, but why go there, why choose to turn right, I have gone further, but we must not lose to a responsible adult, you should know where you are going, it's part of the mental balance, a secret place that decides what will happen moments of doubts the passions extinguished, the places he should attend, the people we shall see, but it's late to remember that I have a place to get married, I married one day, years j advance and I decline without saying that this is a problem, we are both to be understood, even if the time use cravings, there is always a way to go further, always a little further, the sentiment is strong, it transports me beyond boredom, all my time is taken when it is, when it is not, everything is organized, life happens, we are well, we continue, c is a chance, it is a balance, patience, practice slowly, weighing every day, but it is blocked by yesterday and tomorrow, then is above the fight, we see the other sink, it remains in-above, it's been years will also one day we took the fight to the death, I do not think about tomorrow, I have too many things to do today
see you soon

Aucun commentaire: