when is it now

dimanche 7 octobre 2012

it was a summer day, I was walking in the mountains when I saw a light that shone a little higher, I got closer and then I forgot what was following, this is the problem of memory, we can not do anything, everything goes away, memories, youth, they say it comes back when you get older long enough as if life was a turn on itself, like the earth every day every hour it turns and life at the same time, we believe going straight forward but this is not how it works, we advance towards the beginning, we accumulate more experience and the more we approach the start of our lives, we say we found the old pictures of the past and forget the present, we can not do everything, all that to say that life happens, so what we do, we expect it to pass, but oh what i must wake up, every day counts, we are alive, we can stand up, i can walkwe can understand, we can talk, then what are we waiting to start, it is the time, now it is well, as I understand it, it goes, it goes well, ok, I am, not too fast forward, it is not worth rushing, I did not want to rush into the grave, every moment is important

Aucun commentaire: