when is it now

jeudi 28 avril 2011

eating, drinking, what else, transit is good, clear ideas, the vacuum half full while bathing in the frying oil, but for now I feel nothing for my fat keeps me to be in direct contact with tumors, you live, where is the problem, if I am born, I saw, but if I did not birth that happens there, I do not know, I'm not an engineer, in the night the stars shine, but during the day they go out to make room in the sun, so goes the world, to try to understand I'm trying to think of a solution, a little patience, everything comes under road one day when we are long gone, an idea comes directly from the sky, like a divine message, but I did not ask, then papi, that's tomorrow, but I'm starting to have to take distance, all these relationships are tiring, I rest a little on my pillow and then it will be the return time, then there, everything collapses in the immediate satisfaction

Aucun commentaire: