when is it now

mardi 26 avril 2011

in one year, enlightenment, ignorance in ten years, a hundred years, stars, peace at last for ever, over concern of the moment, where am I, what am I doing, where am I, nothing more, the wind in the trees, the time is empty, the anguish for the living, but life is amazing, I want to know what will happen, I am optimistic, the more I live the more I accumulate experiences that does not help me because the only knowledge that is missing is what we are, what we're deep at the molecular level, one thinks with his brain that also allows to move, but allowing the brain to think, they are very small particles, they think, we know that cancer is the accumulation of NK cells, are they aware of the harm they do, can they talk about is the total mystery

Aucun commentaire: