when is it now

mardi 19 avril 2011

to a precise point I slowly know that's all there, in fact it seeks happiness when he's just looking where you are, here and now, even if somewhere my brain is ready to offer me a picture of past, I resist passage through the wave, this is accurate, there's something going on, what happens there, could I know, but it does not count in my life, so I move on It depends on me but also circles around me, so it's time so we can pass, but if this is not the time, it is useless to try, but how it is the moment is a fragile matter, there is no answer, somewhere in the body is a source that broke the camel grows until, at the time you see something that stands out from the rest, we can pass, no time to lose, it only lasts a moment, which is to say that freedom is left to choose to move or stay where it is because nothing says it better than spend remain, each according to his character and his destiny to take the right or continue straight

Aucun commentaire: