when is it now

vendredi 29 avril 2011

understand the time, whatever it is, that knowledge that I possess, instead of that I am constantly wandered in attempts to coherent thoughts, but I fail every time I return to my daily life, things have already seen a tremendous quality, they have already seen, it seems to know, in fact the only difference between the known and unknown, that we want to reassure themselves with the known, at least we know him, he is well, you realize after he killed his entire family, it was under the impression to know, but we do not know yourself, can I kill my family, sometimes I dream as we dream can kill everyone except Eve to live in paradise, humans are boring, they think only of success, money, career, that's why I'm glad I never killed anyone, and I feel I know enough to be on me

Aucun commentaire: