when is it now

vendredi 29 avril 2011

when things are going, I'm fine, but there it is and not otherwise, I am aware of the procedure, first accept this even though the past does not know the future, between the two although it must be something that would work, a simple idea that sways from one foot to another, it is difficult to make an important decision, for example, I go buy bread, will I succeed, I walk calmly in Street, from time to time I meet a body that sends me all he can of conflicting information, I pass without saying anything, what could I do more, I do not know the others, though some are not boring, most are hollow, I'm not going to risk talking to someone, I will not get bored, so I prefer to be alone, at least with ourselves we know it n 'There is no surprise, you can enjoy yourself, it can be funny and have a sudden urge to laugh as I walk down the street, just a thought to provoke in me a simple joy

Aucun commentaire: