when is it now

jeudi 28 avril 2011

without the incessant doubt within me I could say everything is fine, but as I am always prepared not to believe in simple things, I complex to be sure to scramble the eggs not to make an omelette, it is four hours and I'm not hungry, it is a long time since I took a taste, now I want a truth that escapes me, if to believe that anything is possible to miss how the door is in front of me in full light, but I hesitate, I keep in the shadows, preferring my freedom because I just cleared the wall of light that I will be cooked in an oven, before I'd rather go quietly into thinking that everything happens in its time, so it is useless to ask me if I prefer the train to go on holiday, I know I want to take my car to have the illusion of freedom while in me I'm moving only shift the problem, if I at least easier, but humans are endowed with so many neurons that can play for a long time to try all combinations

Aucun commentaire: