when is it now

mardi 26 avril 2011

if it's one I take, I leave if it is two, then I'm there, right next to here, but how to do better, I think, when suddenly, before later I was, I change , short passing, quick, a storm rages, I know I risk getting wet, a question, would I be wet, then I dry, I have time, I want to dry, if I I do not have time I take an umbrella, he put me out to dry while I will miss in the living room to wonder what else to do, if I chose to get wet in the rain, then I would have had a longer time to change clothes, too bad we do not always get what you want, because how do you know in advance what will be good, we also know that a nuisance may be followed a lighter moment, thinking we're out of a dull moment and now we say that time is past, even if it is wrong, it is the objectivity of the time, while the Humans are always subjective to wonder, what, who, where, how, why, the time is long gone

Aucun commentaire: