when is it now

mercredi 27 avril 2011

if I had more of everything, could I want less, this issue does not concern me, I am indeed happy to be who I am, that feeling grows with time, but for me I would not summer, and I think my place is growing in my mind, I am increasingly sure to start popping the anguish, the emptiness that surrounds me and tempts me, balance is precarious, I advance with confidence but I know that the slightest misstep, I fall into boredom is the enemy, not knowing what to do, no longer want, stay there and do nothing, the mind at half-mast, one is defeated, end of history, so to jump out of misfortune, we must quickly move slowly and savor the moment, it is there before me, I will not move, I m'extasie, there is a sudden I jump, joy going on in my body, I'm free, I take a biscuit with coconut is a journey into tomorrow, hope I'll be happy, how long, hope does not say, she lives now, the one after does not exist is full right now, we expect nothing

Aucun commentaire: