when is it now

mardi 5 avril 2011

I am for I am and i do not know what is my problem, I do not believe in anything, so I am neither for nor against, I watch what happens and I wonder why it happens like that, and I have no answer for human life because everything goes wrong, you steal, they kill, they kill for nothing, we despise, we are indifferent, without seeing it beforehand, so that any side in rocking madness each home, that's what it's like humans, it is born to live a short time and it does not prevent him from doing anything in his life without ever wondering what will happen next, in modern societies we no longer believe in anything, especially not after being scanned with a gesture of good in his daily living, except that fateful day, it stops, then there you put out all the counters and wait , which I can not say, all I know is that after we no longer watch to tell time, no more car, no home, no more life insurance, death allows humans to create a vacuum, better than before surgery to drain the intestine, swarming inside the body goes out forever, finally peace

Aucun commentaire: