when is it now

jeudi 28 avril 2011

in an empty house I went to see if I could imagine what others had experienced before being killed, but I could not see what happened, so I have no power of divination, I only see what I see, so I left without looking back for fear of ghosts, that's why I'm listening to me understand what I'm hiding, there is a mystery in all of us, it comes from a distant time called childhood, years in existence which are the basis of life but who are not available, we are only old photos or movies at Christmas, but that we know of ourselves at that age, we were what we are now smaller, I remember yesterday, the last year of a decade ago, but when I get to five years of life is the black hole, from 0 to five years, my life does not begin until five years before it had to be someone else

Aucun commentaire: