when is it now

mardi 5 avril 2011

in this moment something happens that I do not know, that's the mistake I make, nothing can happen other than what I saw, everything else is not, if I'm there right now how can I see what is happening elsewhere, I also care less about what is happening in the world, here it's time nothing happens, the rest of the world can disappear in a giant tsunami, would I happy to be a survivor, nor where I now consider myself a survivor of the human, a human body is not that it exhibits when it is beautiful, human being is have a vision of existence, a view over the long term, at least until the next hour, yet it goes very far with certainty that any change in continuity, a passage in the beginning still not a true acceptance of fate that has its roots in previous generations, a long history of thousands of years that pass each second that we live, this transformation of the eternal in daily uninteresting is possible thanks to the ability of the brain to take everything for finally allow a moment to look out the window

Aucun commentaire: