when is it now

lundi 4 avril 2011

I say yes to anything to avoid having to say no, it's crazy time you lose trying to agree, then we're all incapable of being together, humans are blocked, they only think about themselves, their happiness, how could we think of the happiness of others, or when you have to pay anyway everything is fake, from birth the world is reversed, it was close to the stars, period intermediate in the womb, then ejection in life, beginning of time, it will last one second, ten years, fifty years, eighty years, a dust in the universe but crucial to the person in Indeed one thinks only of himself, then that rely heavily whether we will live long, if you have disease at the end of life we take stock, successes, failures, passions, grasslands, mountains, high, down to, how if I'm there, without waiting for happiness because I am happy, it's weird to say that I have the happiness in me, I grow, I'm growing up, my project, sometimes it's hard to climb, so I stay low,

Aucun commentaire: