when is it now

vendredi 29 avril 2011

no doubt I'm alive, when I walk down the street, people notice my presence and when the sidewalk is too narrow in profile it starts to move to two, there is a proof of my existence, if I don 'had not lived, the other would not have pushed gold he saw me, but I do not know, I do not live in a small village where everybody knows, I could not live like that As soon as you leave home, madam hello, hello sir, it's fine now, at least in big cities you do not talk, it looks furtively hastily thinking this or that, and it switches to following is what I prefer, that's good is what I live, there are people who do not live where they wish, for example people from the countryside to live in town, their regret Children in the fields and beside the cows

Aucun commentaire: