when is it now

mardi 26 avril 2011

I am here today if I could come back later, I still do not know if I want to be there, how to be sure to be good where I am, how could I know, there no testing or verification possible to measure the level of satisfaction or hope, everything is hidden somewhere, do not bother trying to find where it does not exist, it is an idea that goes through there, like I did not think, that's happiness, it happens, a sudden, I was in a state that I do not remember, but I remember this extraordinary moment, I was happy, everything becomes simple, worries fly away, besides they are so mild they go quickly, what remains at the bottom of my heart, a certain eternal, unchanging feeling, I am a copy in the midst of so many others, then I say it's time to be

Aucun commentaire: