when is it now

lundi 4 avril 2011

I must say that I am able to understand why I can be what I am, but when I know I will immediately do what I do, I wonder, is this really the way that I must begin, because the hardest thing to take any measure to be sure I have a right vision of what to do, then just be well coordinated to avoid being stepped on, it's a serious work, it does not do anything, even if we are not professional we can still do things, even if not using the right products for only the professional knows how to make it very because it is liable while the amateur views only motivation to do things his way which means that the amateur things hurt but conscience, he believes he is doing well because he wants to believe, reality is not objective, is believed to see, but we only want to see, to many it is a game to decide who will convince others that it is, once we convinced everyone we can estimate that all is well done

Aucun commentaire: