when is it now

mardi 19 avril 2011

Today is here, though I decided it happens now if I do not want, what can I do, I can not live without being aware, I can not disconnect as it disconnects a computer, the human is obliged to think, but do not think it too much, you must have when waves untranslatable emotions to the brain, except that the modern brain has been mastered by reason, in other parts of the world where humans have been spared by modernity, it remains the pre-human beings in that they can be in harmony with nature, much like those distant ancestors who did not know why the children were arriving in the bellies of women Since humans put words and thoughts on all that smart knows, but knows not what you say nothing, you look without understanding, it is silly to the fatality, there has nothing to say

Aucun commentaire: