when is it now

vendredi 27 mars 2015

once is enough when I think

once is enough when I think of all the missed opportunities when it's not the right time or the right place, but how that happens hidden when I am I do not know why, but when all of a sudden falls, time lack the scope, shampoo, swallow, and thirst to know all the belly of the crumb, which contrasts with the common sense, because once you happening on the other side as we see, two, three, nothing practical, but when I approach I see eyes watching me, and how is it to be there and not in the other place I've hung out to dry a pair of socks, which is not stable but a desire pushes too hard and dropped the sugar, then he must wash everything and make a valid excuse to the director to show him we are aware of the risk we took on purpose to take what he had to go straight into the room, but what is even more deserving is to do it the day before the morning disappointment that n is not to say something else, but that's what it is, a mint was isolated in a large meadow, she wondered how long it would last lie, and then one day a couscous arrived, he came from far away but as soon as it takes almost mint, he was seduced and since that time we put mint in the couscous, which is why I also admit animals on my farm, there is no reason to have hay at home, just turn on the lamp and soon the ground turns into village square is that I am very careful presentation, as in the choice of dressing I always take the 44 like that at least I am amply rewarded for the effort I have provided free to please my great friend who could not alone carry 40 tons of food, we must see what these monsters eat every day, several times a month I go to the post office to put all packets to be sent to thousands of children around the world is really friendly operation is the last chance, when one thought it could imagine the success we encounter in this vast expanse of desert where nothing grows but with great determination we found a way to grow rice in the Sahara, which shows that with the desire and much money we get a result and it continues we organized everything for everybody finds happiness in our facility, swimming pools, solar energy, strainers for cooking pasta, and as whole are reduced costs in half, that leaves us enough flexibility to spend quality time in our coffin on wheels is made all around the Mediterranean calling at my brother Gaston, who is so stupid as not two, but who knows how tomatoes tuna like no other, so that each time I go somewhere I takes me a great wrong to be sure that my occipital features are not obscured by the lack of oxygen that can happen because in the mountain air is fewer than in the plains and so then I'm still looking for my roots not having had the chance to drink Coke in my youth, but it's been so long since I got used to this simple pleasure of drinking a glass of water from time to time I add sugar

Aucun commentaire: