when is it now

lundi 23 mai 2011

attention to the fall, no noise, return to point b, we keep the time because we do not know what will happen after, I appreciate what you do for me but now I'd like to spend just one day to act as if I was okay, I know that life is a game, while the body is lost in solitude, the atom is far away, yet it is him who ultimately directs the race, still more precise, the Action comes first, he must move fast to avoid the risk of stopping, the stop may not be in daylight, there are a lot of masks that come suddenly, what do they want, who are they, home, fear, meeting, it comes and it goes, I was in this sense, what happened to me, I did not realize the sudden change, yet I'm a good look before me, very far from my mind was quiet, but immediately a warning, where is it, what does it, the unknown emotion, one could expect, I do not understand why we can at once be that change is coming, so long as we sailed calmly on the waters of desire, then around noon I realized that the sun would heat up even more is a new idea, my brain offers baked potatoes, or the ointment of love, I must choose, heads or tails, tails five hours already, I did not see the time he went through when I was there, no  worry, but now I find it later, it is too late to start, it's morning we started, in the late afternoon we sat down to look out the window, the leaves of trees move, we are there, waiting without emotion, if I had money that I could do circles in the water, desires more expensive

Aucun commentaire: