when is it now

lundi 23 mai 2011

I was not sure of myself when I think of what I was saying I'm still like that, I do not know what to change, all is doubt, misery, acceptance, no trust, then I passes over, I can not cope, always that I can never, it is a constant in my life and yet I have already exceeded the 40 spring, or rather mild winters, with me everything is soft, it forward and backward without it we will tell you in advance, a convenient place that does not bother anyone, am the anonymous things not seen, except in the street where people watch me when Icrossed, I'm still not deliberately deviate to avoid not exist at all, but it would still have a look,these are exchanged glances as if we had not done on purpose, in reality it is drawn without knowing by some people who come to our first field of vision, that of the distant shadows, one feels that someone comes along, we do not see yet clear, but as a magnet to draw my eyes to check what I wanted a second before And I'm disappointed because what I want does not exist, perhaps he should die once to find the missing part,the body is unable to approach the truth, they are lying, lying to others , out of fear, envy,just by what we hunger for a little unnecessary, a sentence to say nothing, just to start a story that ends badly for one step forward careful not to fall By cons it is not necessary to believe that the sky will fall before us, because what happens is absolutely vain, what is passed, it would still stop

Aucun commentaire: