when is it now

jeudi 26 mai 2011

is that one day I would have 60, even 17 years to get there, when we talk about going to Mars include a year round trip, a straw, human destiny is beyond the space flight tomorrow is the unknown, tomorrow is far away, it was after night, what of the night, a time filled with bats, ghosts, while the day the sun shines the girls are pretty, the wine flows, the trees waved gently their leafy branches, and me in all this, am I sensitive to the world around me, I drag myself with my desires and my doubts, I'd better somewhere, I doubt if I am here I will also drain is useless if it is to discover unknown places, but what I see going through my head and in my head 's in the fog, I saw clearly, I hope to live well, but what will happen, suspense, the body will slowly let go, there will be an old man still, for the moment I do not have to I complain, I try not to excess, I know that cripple their life expectancy by drinking too much alcohol or having too many women, it's fatigue, the body is fragile, it does not like accelerations, we must stay calm, enjoy the passing moment, collecting his ideas into a harmonious whole, even if this does not control the destructive impulses is a struggle everyday, gentleness background approach to the heat, you burn all sides before the arrival of the firefighters who make a frank look and massive, it is recovering, so good, I was afraid not to pick up but now I do fear nothing, I am a block, I look outside, the sun passes between the sheets, ambient light is also far, I'm here

Aucun commentaire: