when is it now

jeudi 19 mai 2011

how to say the same thing and feel to always think differently, the brain is able to create diversity in the continuity of the passing days fade, and are alike, no more than yesterday, no less than tomorrow Today is dragging without having anything to say, it's nice today, but cooler than yesterday, it sounds trite, but in fact it simply says that people are alive because dead, they can no longer enjoy the arrival of spring, no, they rot nicely under the headstone generally very heavy to prevent a death back to life could easily come out of hiding, the living think of everything, is the characteristic of life, we spend our time thinking about all the food shopping, to bin Laden, wars in Africa, there is nothing in his life and even one wonders what can be weighed, the human is so light , a fart, he laughs, two farts, he worries, will I have the dirty panties tonight, oh! blessed evening where I relax by doing nothing, while all day you need to enable its neurons to look smart, it's tiring, it is illegal to be stupid, before there was the village idiot, but now be chatting on the internet should know how to manipulate the machines that deliver the train tickets, it removes the counters where someone not sympathetic gives information without enthusiasm, strong progress, at least there is less talk, I quickly proceeded to a box without cashier, I go home, I have not told anyone, I live alone, i should be a monk and be lulled by prayer and work in the fields or jam, I still have a smart phone, but I don't call anyone and nobody calls me by it against the bill falls regularly, so how to be happy, modernity does not say anything about it, no rule of happiness, no progress, what the engineers working for ever more gadgets

Aucun commentaire: