when is it now

mardi 24 mai 2011

Today I'll finally be able to tell me that stuff, but then made ​​clear my thoughts I think the left is not a natural movement, I was brought right into the ideat hat each person is responsible for itself and then find a responsible society, left the opposite, we believe that society can give people an opportunity to advance, if I had another life, how could I could, but it is obvious that the best way is most appropriate in this case, I see immediately that the center takes a little right and a little left in their best And if it works it will pushthe parties toward the extremes, leaving the middle a highway, through the current president, the right  is right for the rich, is a historic mistake, it will pay dearly, in France the right is close to the people, populist limit, for generations was a French channel who spoke of France, today it's liberal, he loves the rich who have succeeded, he believed that thanks to them that will go well, yes, but only for the rich, everyone knows they are rich because they spend less than a poor, then imagine that the rich will be able to change the world, before 2007 it was said that it was middle class consuming and led France to the top, they were more numerous and more generous, it is the middle class pays more taxes, the rich go to Switzerland, imagine how a small number egoists will lead a generous impulse, fortunately in 2012 we will have another president who hopefully will have better ideas

Aucun commentaire: