when is it now

lundi 30 mai 2011

if one day could bring me what I want, but what  need, do i I know what I want, I'm not sure if i want something, I'm just in an easy freedom, how long will Does it last, I understand that we need to change gears just to stay at good level, it is important not to lose the thread, if you pull too hard above it breaks, it must evolve to fully anticipate slightly, a too fast increase could be fatal, the problem is that we do not choose, there is nothing or there is everything, in between there are days of waiting, one day, two days, a thousand days and nights too, but I sleep well, nothing to say, I remember waking up that it is Monday, a week again, will she end up like the previous one, I do not care, the important thing is to continue, I have time but no more, I feel that I must prepare myself for the meeting, am ready, I become more and more, everything falls into place when I had nothing planned, discover at the same time I do, it's not uncomfortable, I find it amusing, if it is anticipated that any and everything happens, it's boring, I realize that my character likes the inner adventure, I have not chosen me he was given at my birth, am I responsible for what Iam, now I have not answered the question, I too with work to dwell on the question of the innate and acquired when I'm older, I see

Aucun commentaire: