when is it now

lundi 23 mai 2011

I understand you want me to go well, but how to combine what I am and what I do not want, it is normal that in a passion he can not drive slowly, it is necessary take risks that are not still annoying, just a small slope that does not slide, you jump on top, but underneath it's still stuck, it's always the same thing, we would go together, but finally it is separated, the desires are not common, it is only in his head, it's my understanding, no help, patiently put out the fire, the fire that leads us into joyful delirium, but life is water, all of a sudden it is night, cold hardening bones, flesh shivering, till morning we'll go slowly we move in dreams, the hours pass into the unconscious, I am, I am, I am, I am rude awakening, I am still alive, a thought jumped out of bed, I'm afraid of losing me to the bathroom, I was, where will I go there, it I looks good, but what does it say, what to do, right now the risk of displeasing him or wait, always wait, it's part of the pack, a gallon of milk, bubbles of champagne, pale morning A casualty who feels a vomit, and start again because I do not know what to do, she decides, the adventure begins at the beginning, we can no more, it's all easy, it could still be more accessible, but it does not matter, the weight rises, it rises naturally, to reverse it takes years, we must cling, envy can leave, possible appreciation, but it's what I said before I realize he can not always go in the same direction

Aucun commentaire: