when is it now

jeudi 26 mai 2011

it's getting late and I look forward to going to bed under the duvet, it's a wonderful time, free of draft day, desires multiple caress a breast hanging, climbing stairs, see if it rains it all disappears, I'm about to bury myself in the dream of naked women who say yes to everything that I ask is that the unconscious speaks, when I wake up I forgot everything and I start the day with an idea floating in my head, I go out into the street, I meet people and suddenly I know what I was thinking earlier when he saw a woman who reveals the tops of her breasts in a wide neckline I guess, and then I stop, I'm empty, nothing exists, I am now, I think of nothing else, I have no lack, I live, I breathe, my body is healthy, so I do not think nasty thoughts, just the idea of rape is intolerable, a relationship based on respect for others and mutual trust how to abuse the fragility of a woman We may very well be free alone in her bathroom, which is lacking a little caress, but we can not have everything, peace and the merging of body, that's how my life goes, I n 'm not unhappy, until today I managed to get in the middle of the impulses that burst like bombs around me, I am light and hope to stay as long as possible

Aucun commentaire: