when is it now

mardi 17 mai 2011

a day like this, it was time to take what I could understand, and leave what was not interesting, years later, i had to revisit this issue, I did sort out what I should keep and had to leave, but now I know i must leave everything, the body is progressively destroyed from within, from the outside it does not move too much, a few wrinkles, and with  efforts not too much curves, but still we see immediately that we have over 20 years,what is 20 years, what we say at 20 years, only once, it never returns, this vision simple, lack of money to implement projects deficient, 20 years later, the vision disappeared, the means are greater but the needs have grown faster, and above all we try to be consistent, have projects that reflect of reality, what is possible is small, the dream is big, so we get lost, let's be realistic and maybe someday I'll be where I need, is my project until I die

Aucun commentaire: