when is it now

mardi 31 mai 2011

to go well it should go well, go right, go right, then it goes wrong, it goes wrong, it goes wrong, we start up not knowing what is happening, indifference happens, you no longer feel nothing, it was, now I'm sinking but I keep my head out of the body, balance is achieved even for a minute, it is huge, life is unfolding before our eyes, so good, I waited in anxiety, would I succeed, oh yes, yes, yes, I can, it is a complete success, there is no shade, light is everywhere, but how is it possible, suddenly I see the ridiculousness of the situation, I was happy that I become a puppet being stirred, is the life that passes idiot when I could move without thinking, love me peace, love other passion, I lose my feet, what else to do, wait it out, if I could understand to control nodes, I break my teeth, it was not the right way, too bad I stay in this dimension, I begin to recognize the corners, for cons I'm not trying to go to the center is too hot, anyway I'm done to try, you never change, I  go with me  as I can, sometimes he goes too far, I am not here, but above all there is nothing that can make me change my desire, it's been too long that I'm committed not to go to this path down, it would fall nerve, the building would collapse, I would be good for the insane asylum, forward and nothing else, the days go by and every time I go up a notch on a scale that counts millions

Aucun commentaire: