when is it now

jeudi 26 mai 2011

Every morning he is the last, but when should we wait to see if it is in the main street that leads nowhere, we are so used to choose the best path, we must accept what does not,one day he left, he will not return, what is it to trip over the carpet, everything happens even if we did not close the gas, the choice does not exist, we try to go into a passage that is already encumbered by all those seeking a way to boredom, there is no other way to sit and have a good time, all that is acceptable to the present moment without anxiety that something else could happen, we do not know what could happen, so why think about it, I just look to see if I up my zipper in the sky of my thoughts, how will I do not go for an exhibitionist, as new, my thoughts betray me, is it so light that I walk with my desire to pet anything other than the sidewalk with my feet, it floats in my head, I was far Suddenly it comes close, what to do, wait until it's gone, it's still gone, I tell myself that one day it will remain, an image that haunts me, but I know that balance is by frustration, how to escape without any break and go further than expected, anyway I do not provide anything, so I'm sure you get where I should be, but reality can change quickly, we were sure come and suddenly it no longer comes, why, the answer is not clear, everything was planned, except that I had not seen the main things I can not leave freely, I I need a circle that protects me, like a caged lion, I eat a little every day, not waiting for a freedom that would mean death, I'd rather die a slow fire, embers who lights a little the room, plenty of shade which forms evolve more or less disturbing

Aucun commentaire: