when is it now

vendredi 27 mai 2011

I wanted to kiss you once, but you said no, fortunately, because a single kiss involves the whole body and all life, we must look at before embarking on a relationship with kiss is much more complicated than the relationship without kiss just discussing gently  about everything and anything, it makes me think that it is not yet certain that I am quite got to where I might be around noon, in this case i wait it nothing happens, everything goes well, it's a question I often ask myself, I can fill the gap quite easily, why, I see others who fall into drunkenness to forget they age in dissatisfaction, then how to find the resources necessary to advance in this quietly taking away the past and future, here and now I'm fine in my brain I cultivated patience Is this a gift, the more I live the more I think it's heavy, how long will I last in this magic bubble, I see that this is not normal around me I see people unhappy, without obvious reason they go bad they can not hope, they are stuck somewhere, they do not know where everything else is wandering in the memories take over, nostalgia becomes nasty, is adjusted in the accounts violence, I look and I say to myself why we can not live in harmony, that's where it gets heavy, how am I able to not get involved in the controversy, life is in the real exchange goes up in quarrel, for generations it's like that, who am I to pretend to give a vision of happiness, and yet I think from time to time, if everyone saw every reason to live well there are many,

Aucun commentaire: