when is it now

mardi 24 mai 2011

one day to do everything, but there is nothing left to do, ah well, I thought I had still business to be transacted, not what you will do now is prepare your defense before the eternal will Good journey and do not regret anything in life you will not know where to go, we advance without knowing why, everything is there, no searching, anyway that does notgive me a key Until today I more demand,the more I question, it will not go in the sense that I liked, but who am I to dare ask for something, as a human I am disqualified because of my birth, i could have chose something else, but at the time no one knew what would happen, it was quiet at home when suddenly we were separated and each placed in atunnel staff, dizzying descent and arrival into the water, trouble for 9 months and sudden sally into the light with big faces over me,  the years have passed and I begin to understand that life is a passage cut in successive seconds without knowing where they go, it depends on me at times, sometimes I have time,and other times I'm glued to the window without being able to breathe, luckily it does not last too long, before I was what I 'm not, it's a fact, it does not tell me anything new, it is just that I spend a moment to quickly escape the fate easy, if the path is flat it is better to change it, which is nice  is the failure, the sense of effort grows at the same time as oneself, years not to think and one day everything comes in packages, if, how, to, in, for, where is the entrance where the exit, I'm in the middle of what, no marker, loss of balance, I fly, it is an illusion, I daydream, my brain loses its sense of reality, I could but I finally selected to stay here

Aucun commentaire: