when is it now

mardi 31 mai 2011

when I think of all those people who pass by without saying anything, I find it completely useless, indeed must we live in a corner, can be directly exchanged, but lack the desire,I'm in a really dark, I would it more light, I fear not bear it, everything happens so I'm not worried, I must be brave and to think that fate is so and not otherwise be available how,once, twice, we tries, it does not work, there is no obvious reason, every day brings one hand, how many does it take to complete the set, I don't know, I just know that I must prepare myself every waking to tap into my energy a force capable of moving mountains, this mountain is me, move me I am heavy, I am still to be light, there is only one who understands it, the others are in-over my reality, do not bother searching, I found one, it's the luck of my life without it I never felt like something with her he already had years of patience to move an inch, but I'm not complaining, I know that humans are immobile, he was born somewhere and all his life he stands there without a plan, time passes, the body goes well to evil, spirit from God knows where it is too late to change, too bad we stay as we are, all these wasted lives that accumulate over generations, tons of useless bodies that have never believed in them,

Aucun commentaire: