when is it now

lundi 16 mai 2011

by going directly to the end you forget your cell phone, then why not choose something else, is the problem, we do not choose an impulse, she arrives, she crushes and it goes, did I wanted to keep her in my arms, did i hurted her, it depends on the severity of depression, if addiction is deep,we try to take particular risks, then i feel better, the event has looked a good side but one day it goes wrong, certainty quarrels, envy pushes in flight, we'll see, but the hand of fate catches up  me on the plane, he is going to take off in a minute,just one, a maid who is not paid by CIA, I thought i had power stroke her intimate hairs, but the female was not impressed by my skull, yet recognized by many influential women worldwide, there I found a maid , did she read the newspaper, did she knew who I was, it's true that when I'm naked, you can not see my head

Aucun commentaire: