when is it now

jeudi 19 mai 2011

this is new but I do not know yet what it changes, how to properly appreciate the situation, I do not have any tools to anticipate the reactions, I'm waiting in my corner with all the saints, praying not to be what I am not, I think I have faith in me, being able to continue to live well, have a project that makes sense, but I also know that the road is long, you dig his way back every day where we stopped, sometimes we do not know where we were last time, but it comes very quickly, the brain records everything, but it takes practice to read the previous pages, the facility would like to indulge in Daily released a distant projects, one is interested only in avoiding the immediate project into the future, suddenly the whole day takes place and after ten years is a damn, we're cooked We did nothing and the weight is huge, but there is always hope as long as there is life there is hope, that after it gets harder, but the living is in fun, it's raining it'sparty at the frog, laugh, eat fat, drink, smoke, now is the winner, every minute merry in before and after sleep poorly, nightmares, vomit, the night is hard to the soft, it settles its accounts in painful cramps, haggard morning, we again tomorrow night, just enough time to recover and no longer appear, except that the body runs out under the repeated blows of binge drinking, the whole sections of fresh cells disappear forever, all that remains of the old guard, coughing, doubled up, wrinkled, youth is far and death so close, ah! life you've seen me be born, you've seen children jumping, and then thou hast not seen me at the hospital, a large unrecognizable, drooling, screaming in pain,

Aucun commentaire: