when is it now

jeudi 26 mai 2011

suddenly it seems to me that the wind is still there, an idea that goes by without stopping, while still understanding why there are so many things that are not there, we would all gather in order, me first , then that should be taken in any order to realize that truth is in an empty pocket, the other is full and anyway we will not enlarge the fear, just a little understanding for each day, to an acceptable reality that supports the contradictions, ease, efficiency requires that it pays like a dog that plays to persuade himself that he can pretend, but before concluding it is important to spend more time wondering if it 'is important to believe that the time is chosen, is this the best time, one might well consider the matter, the starting position determines the result, if you go too far left it drift toward the center because the slope is in this meaning here is that modernity imposes its views, it is true that in 2011 we are not in 1960, it means I am ready at this very moment, is it a chance or it means nothing, it's irrelevant, I turned 40 in1960, I would not have been 40 in 2007, then if I put cheese on my pasta, I should spend the rest of my life does not like tomato sauce, but this does not help me know if I'll finally release me from my fears, I do it alone or will I need someone to take me as I am expecting a simple caress that could make me understand that life is what is expected as long as you choose who will be exactly the place that he means it is difficult to impose a relationship to someone free, it would require her to choose me

Aucun commentaire: